Conquering Tropicale Colmar

My dad, Felicia and I went to Tropicale Colmar last June 2011. Gosh... I am so lame and late in posting my updates. Cool.. cool...

After visiting Batu Caves, which located along the way to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang. And after having superb lunch at Sunway.. the nicest Bihun Sup... ever..All of us went there.. for sightseeing.

My dad successfulu amused me with his strength climbing all the staircases, hills and lifts... My pride as young adult.. bye bye...

Entrance fee for 3 selected location is worth RM12 pr person. Oklah oooo

There we met Tatum and Henry jenging.. both is dearest friend of my..long time didn't see each other...

My dad on the top floor of the tower...3 storey height...Got lift la..


My dad said to Mr Henry, "Aku nadai peminat medak utai dibabas/ kampung. Nyau puas udah medak kayu.. Aku kak medak bangunan, utai ti jarang dipedak." (I am not interested to get married... eh misleading pulak translation nie. I am not interested looking at the jungle/ trees. I am bored of those. I am interested looking at building or thing that I never seen before)
He able to name the trees...


Align CenterMe... cam whoring at the entrance of Tropicale Colmar


After touring around Tropicale Colmar, we went to Mini Zoo...RM3 per person. Semangat nie... Hujan renyai pun kami rempuh jak.. Sekali masuk... My dad said this, "Tak 3 ikuk jak jelu dituk piak. 3 ringgit 3 ikuk.. hahahaa." Felicia and me just stood still in the middle and we can see those three animals without moving our feet. Rabbits, Deers and Horses... Nang funny lah


First time tengok kuda dekat2.. Good theraphy tau..


Mr horsey and me cam whoring wahahahaa


Kuda ini senyum menyindir.. Baliau.. kau kenak tipu.. RM3 utk 3 ikur binatang... yang 1 ikur lagi... malu sya kalau sya jadi kamu

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)