AG'S CHARITY DINNER

AG'S CHARITY DINNER

X4JC has been invited to perform at AG's Charity Dinner in Dewan Sivik, MBPJ, Petaling Jaya on 22nd September 2008. I wasn't there due to my obligation as a student... huhuhuhuhhhhuuu!!! I was told by Bro. Alvin (whom I used to greet as Taichio or Captain in Japanese) that the performance is awesome! Thank GOD.... I'm super proud and thankful for HIS works and experiences that HE gave us in gaining and promoting our team. Once again I would like to say... I'm super proud for all of you... this is not the end of our teamwork..still more to come in future... as the best is yet to come!!!!
For further photo clicks here (courtesy of amazingtres)

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)