Backstabbing


I promise to myself not to talk bad about others, doesn't matter how bad thing turned against you. To be honest, backstabbing incident wasn't the best experience in any life of a person. Far more, when someone or anybody united to bring your enthusiasms down beyond 6 feets ground, its quite difficult to boost up the same level of spirit. Backstabbing can be described as the action or practice of criticizing someone in a treacherous manner while feigning friendship.



I will try to maintain my level of professionalism while working with others. I dare to put aside my emotional feeling when it come to work, even thought these people despise me any way of I can think of. I just don't be able to withstand the hypocrisy behaviour. Pretends to smile at you......O Lord.. I just don't like it. I will not takes more time to explain on what had happened to me, full stop.
What should you do whenever you are being back stabbed by others? To deal with such condition, the following tips are applicable can be applied in your personal life;
  • Retrospectives of your past behaviour - You need to do recheck on what you have done and what is the reason they voice out their thought in a barbaric way. I have learned that I did not the play positive role model. For example, I play the role to favor others. Playing the 'side' game is not mature.
  • Maintain your integrity. Do not squabble over an issue in front of your subordinate. Dot not  emotional feeling overtake you or clouded your judgement or your decision. Nobody will be awarded as a winner in this situation.  
  • Accept, clarify and admit your mistake. Please remember, by doing these, you won't falter, you will not be identified as ultimate loser. Unless you are hypocritical maniac. By admitting your mistake, you will soar higher.
  • Take your quiet time. Silence is golden. Be professional but not hypocritical. Be real!!
  • Find you strength and focus ultimately on your strength. For example, if you like to coordinate an event like me. Draw your strength to the best. Excel trough excellence.
  • Learn about others as well. They are your reflection. Try to search for the best out of them. Don't expect them to give you A, while their current capability is only at B. Walk along with them, guide them, be more patience, have a clear instruction and have two way communications. Bring the best out of them. 

    Mark 12:30-31

    New International Version (NIV)
    30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.”

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)