33rd Birthday - The Best of Years



Thank you so much for your birthday wishes. Just came back from Sunday Service and dinner with church members. Having the nicest birthday cake ever (Cheese Cake) made by Sis. Deborah Udan. Wishes from my dad in Miri, friends of secondary school (St. Joseph and Kolej Tun Datu Tuanku Haji Bujang, Miri), my course mates both from Degree and Master level, friends at oversea, such as Singapore, Indonesia, America, Italy, Cousins, students at UMTECH, UNITAR, UNIRAZAK or UNITAR International University, colleagues of Olympia College, Kuala Lumpur, RPM Engineers and current office. Also friends at Charis Ecube.

Buddy, Bro Andy SaedahEmma Cassandra GunsilimTres Elle,Charity Stephen.

Dear friends of GCSA, thank you for your prayer. I won't ask for anything else, but I would like to inspire each and everyone of you, that beyond the horizon lies opportunity for us. Wait for the right timing. Pasti yang terbaik. Smile from me!!

Buat teman2. Tiada yg hebat2 aku minta, cuma kita terus maju.Kezia ManullangEddy SyahCitra C'nagaRietaaOlivia Graysia,Felicia Ridea, Domo, Ibu Ayu, PAk Mislan, Cipto, Eko. Kalia semua best. Aku hargai persahabatan kalian.

Family ku yang tersayang. Sis Lolly.. Thank you for supporting bila Mum is not with us. Abang Richie who is very kind to support me while I lepak at his home. Bro In Law Eddie and Sis Ernie. Nephews and nieces.

Yang Paling best buat Yesus. I am a friend of God because He called me Friend. Terima kasih kerana sabar membentuk anak Mu ini. BAwa aku lebih dalam lagi Tuhan bersama Mu.

Thanks ya.All the birthday wishes I got from friends etc at my Facebook. Yang paling awal wish me birthday is my dad. He called one day before my birthday during I fetch someone. I tengah bad mood that time. Suddenly dia call me. I answered yang saya tengah busy and reply to his call. Jahatkan? The next day dia call balik (Sunday morning), saya pulak yang belum bangun dari pagi. Tengahari dia try lagi. Baru dia dapat get through. "I wish you happy birthday. Takut ayah terlupa (at the age of 72, dia cuba untuk ingat jugak)." I am deeply touched by his statement sebad my dad susah payah try to call me, tapi tak layan.

Dengan perasaan so bad dan bersalah I replied, "Thanks Dad!"

Double click to enlarge
















At the same time I pampered myself for the following gifts and also received gifts from friends. Gifts that I received are Birthday Cheese Cake, movie ticket (8 Jam) and Sushi. Hohoho!!

CD player jenama Philips

Lawa juga kan? RM100 je. 

Jam jenama Polo Club Britannia bernilai RM59.00 setelah 70% diskaun.
Setelah hampir 2 tahun tak pakai jam tangan dapat juga satu. Water resistance and 1 year warranty 

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)