Gugur

yeaaa...

Thought myself wanted to jump, hop and loop all around the spacious compound celebrating the freedom I gained from all the glorious pain of Master Degree. Escaping from the predicament of such level is the joyous moment of my interesting life. Otherwise, I won't stop mumbling on how difficult it is to complete my thesis.

Jump as I high as I can, like this little doggy


As the time goes by, the effort being used to complete my thesis, the sleepless night that I encountered, the hectic working hours as I have to juggle between three roles, I managed to see the outcome. The hardship is over and the painful experience is passed... sounded so notorious? Short story... merdeka modelah!!!

Suddenly, this happy mode was distorted as what I saw failed to amaze me. What the.... I already sent the hardcover of my completed thesis. Why I cannot embrace the epiphany of revelation chapter in my life? UiTM definitely failed me with this current status. "Gugur Taraf" because I did not complete my thesis. Something is so wrong.. and I need to scold at someone from being naughty...

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)