My Home. Project No. 1

Presenting the first project in decorating my 'spacious' home and effort of making it as homey as I can, except family members are not around.

I don't my home to be cramped with too many inappropriate stuff. I just need a comfy place for me to lay myself after came back from work, watch TV and fall asleep.

Practicality is far more important!! As I mentioned earlier, this is only the 1st project. More works need to be done.

I bought this mirror from IKEA for RM17.90

That small coffee table is only RM39.00 and table lamp that cost me RM16.90.
I hate those curtains

With colourful candles on the top of it and that sofa

Do come to my home and lets us fellowship together, plus with delicious delicacies


Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)