When You Say - Addictive

When You Say



I remember the first time
it's always playing in my mind
I've never felt like this before
nononono

and every time that you kiss me
feels like I'm having a sweet dream
and i'mma never feel the way i do with anyone else

my pulse is racing
when I see your face and
here is what you're doing to me

when you
when you say
you love
love me
I can feel my heart
beat beat
race behind my chest

every time is the first time
so I pretend it's the last time
that I'mma ever hear you say those words
three little words

I wanna hold you forever
I promise that I ain't never
never ever gonna let you go
I want you to know

my pulse is racing
when I see your face and
here is what you're doing to me

[chorus]

if ever you question my feelings
place your hand on my heart, you'll feel it's beating for you
cuz he knows, he knew before I did
I'm not scared, I'm tired of hiding
I know that it's you because

[chorus]

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)