Story of Half Body's Man

This story struck me with lightning on how I should be grateful with what I had. Truly inspiring...

Peng Shuilin

Peng Shuilin had half of his body amputated after being run over by a truck. But he never gave up! His recovery has amazed surgeons after almost two years undergoing a series of operations. The vice-president of the hospital where this 37-year old Chinese man has been treated said: "He is amazing and the only person in the world to survive having so much of his body amputated.. He's doing well now and has opened his own bargain supermarket - called the Half Man-Half Price Store. That's incredible. It seems nothing can get him down.

More pictures go to HotMedia.blogspot.com

Credit to: HotMedia.blogspot.com


To be honest.. I am crying all the way through, when I watched this video. I had this goosebumps, as I cannot imagine that poor man manage to stay calm in such horrific condition. My advise.. If you have week heart, please don't watch!!



More news go to tywkiwdbi

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)