My Schedule For December

*Double clicks to enlarge

My schedule for the month of December, the best word to describe the condition is 'pack'. I need air to breath and space to rest. To be honest, I am a bit reluctant to handle few projects, due to my schedule itself and daily task is cramp with tonne of works. I really need ample time to settle my chapter three either. Due to long hiatus status, my thesis
has not progress with positive sign. Wanted to take a rest from other task that have been assigned to me, but people have trusted me to craft my energy on those projects.

I am bless with the helping hands, wisdom, prayers and words of encouragement as an assurance for me to move on.

No lame excuses needed but move on and put my trust in HIM.

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)