Congratulation To Brother Henry

I hope it is not too late for me to congratulate you for the success of enrolling yourselves for master program at Universiti Malaya (Master in Engineering). Brother Henry Jenging has been trying to pursue his dream by registering himself for master program since last year, but did not manage to do so due to technical error (grrr!!). His study will commencing on December 27, 2009.

Your success in my great joy and we will pray for your preparation. I believe you will enjoy your study as I am enjoying my study and pass with flying colors. Be ready for the roller coaster ride and living in a hectic world as I am now.

I dedicated this song for you, We are a the champion by Queen.


Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)