Sweetest Present

Dear gentle reader!! I am so grateful with the result I received last night. The past few weeks my heart are aching and I anxiously waiting for my result. I've kept imagining what my result could be? Because last semester is the toughest scenario I ever faced. To tell you the truth.. I almost gave up my study due to level of stress I have encountered are different from the previous semester. Intense is the right word. I felt that I've chosen the wrong path.. and decided to quit my study because I can't cope up with stress. But I said to my self.. Why should I giving up, I have HIM in me..... I must face this difficulty, I must take it as challenge.. I should never run from it.. no more... I must learn how to handle stress and never get panic even the devil attack me.... My faith is not build on sand or above the rock.. I must grow.. HE is my foundation, HIS words is my soils.. Holy ghosts is my guidance. I believe nothing is impossible in HIM..

Please double clicks to enlarge

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)