Who Am I?

Who Am I?

Photo of me taken when I was 7 or 8 months. Look at my bold head..... remind me of Jared Abraham... hahahahaha!!!! I was skinny during my childhood time..... can't believe it...neither me!!! By looking at my current weight now... people might thought I'm bluffing... lets the photo below show you the revolution of Jimpele Ambau.

Look at those legs.... can you see my knee bones? Taken when I was 7 years old... We used to stay at Batu Kawa Camp, Kuching for 8 years plus until 1989 then we moved to Miri. When my age reached 8 years old.. my weight increased like a balloon. My mom fed me like there is no tommorrow..... hahahhaa.. joking!! People keep saying that I'm too skinny........ like skeleton. When this skinny boy turn too chubby boy.... You very well fed ahhh!! Sighing.......


Taken when I was Form 5...... shhhhhhh!!! What a great poser, am I?......... People used to call me "Babi parit!!!" Because of my condition....... being a reserved teenager wasn't pleasant condition for me. It was tough....... the only friend I have is my t.v. and singing to let emotion in my heart out! Education performance is below average (I'll show you guys later). Each of the pages is filled with red color.. blue or black is countable. My social skill... hmmm!!! As my parents keep comparing me with my cousin or other.... Cubalah jadi macam......... Ko makanlah t.v. tu..... Orang lain pegi universiti ko...apalah mok jadi..!! Do I have friend........ none!! When people keep saying you are weird... smelly, F#T.. who care to have a friend.... Crying every single day... till I cannot cry no more.. I still do not believe in GOD that time....... sin have bounded me from HIS love........


Taken during Upper 6. I lost tremendous weight as my previous weight 97 kg. I took serious action over my diet, exercising everyday for 6 months... I'll lost 20kg fewwhh.. My attention, hoping people realize my existence, recognize me as human being... hahahhaaaa... rejected again. One day I fought with my friend.... I ran to toilet and cry for help in my life... why am I frequently rejected by other... why am I designed differently from other.... devastated is the right word I guessed.


I was saved in 2003. Born again as new christian brought me a new perspective in my life. I study very hard during my degree level. I am HIS beautiful creation! I am free to worship HIM and cry for HIS love in my life. I'll face any rejection with different degree of action. Forgive!!! I am Jimifree......... created to praise and worhip HIM... only in HIM I am worthy.... !!! Goodbye rejection........ come happy_men2... happy as always........ With plenty of beautiful friend.... I'll never ask for more........


Mahkota Kehidupan - Danar Idol

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)