STILL REMEMBER THIS PLACE?

STILL REMEMBER THIS PLACE?

1975 Miri River Crossing


1989 FERRY & RIVER


1989 HOSPITAL

Miri back in midst 90's, I used to go to this place with my parents to visit relatives and friend. Some people might hesitate to be in this place or staying in this place (Hospital Miri), but for me being in this location is just like a playground for me. The only transportation available to Hospital Miri is ferry. My father drive his car (Daihatsu- still exist) and waiting in a line, but I took the daring adventure by walking bravely to the ferry while my father is still in the car. By the end of 90's, Hospital Miri was shifted to a new location. The fun of ferry riding is over...! The ferry is now becoming part of Miri history... But where was the physical ferry? Nobody could answer my question and to our young generation.... they might don't be bothered to know.

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)