MY FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH... MIRI

MY FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH... MIRI

hehehehee... Any of you know this building? Some of our friend might do...


Use to hang out here and bought my favorite manga...Dragon Ball, Penyiasat Remaja etc...


The location of this tall building is used to be a Petrol Station, belong to church member


While browsing on the internet, especially blogger from my hometown, I accidentally bump to this blog http://bunyimanok.blogspot.com/, own by Iban man named, Malcolm Wayne. The top picture is the first tall building in Miri, serioussss.....! Mr. & Mrs. Alvin may have some memories of this historic building. I've been leaving Miri Town for almost 8 years...fuhhhh!!!! One day I'll be coming back 2 you once the ministry is ready for me in Miri...!!!! sapa tak sayang tempat sendiri..

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)