Selamat Pengantin Baru

Selamat Pengantin Baru


Saiful Nizam & Salbiah

Pn. Nor Azlida & me interrupting their Majlis Bersantap!


Pengantin 'senyum' semacam. Bila la nak blah!!


Hahahaha!! Sorilah Cik Cham...lama sangat sesi bergambar nie..


Two weeks ago I received sms from Kak Nor (my ex-boss), mentioning that I'm being invited by my colleague from the previous office I work with, Cik Cham. So Kak Nor & I planning to attend this special occasion during Majlis Bertandang at Cik Cham house in Taman Keramat, Kuala Lumpur. The occasion was held on 11 May 2008. We took public transportation to the said place. I'm wearing my Baju Melayu Johor (red) with my dark green shawl. Cik Cham is our 'draft man' at RPM Engieers Sdn Bhd . We work pretty close together especially during the golden years of that company... I would like to this opportunity to congrats Cik Cham and his wife for the success of their wedding ceremonies. Despite the day was hot and humid, we manage to come and cherish your special ceremony. Selamat Pengantin Baru. Soalan yang aku asyik kena tanya... hang bila lagi?

www.rpm-engineers.com.my

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Ofis Tertutup (October 16, 2009)

PRAY FOR THE HEALING WATERS

Seminar Praise and Worship, “Leading In Power Worship” (June 19, 2010)